Some MOTO MORINI Motorcycle Manuals PDF are above the page - Excalibur, 312.
In 1937 Alfonso Morini began building motorcycles in Bologna under his own brand.
He produced products under the brand name MM. These were motorcycles with 1-cylinder 2-stroke engines with a volume of 120, 125, 175 cm3. Morini not only developed and built them, but also participated in them in races, and quite successfully.
Morini resumed production in 1946. If the story began for Minsk and the Japanese company Yamaha with the production of the German DKW RT125, then for the Moto Morini the push-pull model T 125 was just the lifesaver that helped to quickly get on its feet.
As soon as the plant was fully operational, Francesco resumed his work on four-stroke engines. By 1948, a racing 125cc 4-stroke with a red zone of 10,000 rpm was ready - 125 Competizione.
Two Milanese businessmen - Ruggiero Massimo Yanuzzi and Sandro Capotosti - got down to business in 2012 in the hope of rectifying everything and reviving its former glory.
They got rid of excess assets, transferred production from Bologna to Trivolzio, and tried to optimize business processes.
But nothing came of it.
In 2015, they break the partnership, and the brand of Moto Morini threatens to become history forever.