EVOKE Electric Motorcycle User Manuals PDF are above the page.
The company "Evoke Motorcycles" already takes pre-orders in China and the United States.
They developed an electric motorcycle that costs less than $ 10,000. The car has a power reserve of 130 km, and the engine with a power of 19 kW allows you to develop a speed of 130 km / h. All controls are installed on the steering wheel (including the rear brake, as there is no clutch), meaning the owners will need a little time to get used to.
Specification of Evoke Urban S:
- maximum speed: 130 km / h
- Acceleration 0-50 km / h: 2.5 seconds
- power: 19 kW
- Torque: 116 Nm
- engine: stupite
- Battery: 99.2v, 60ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Evoke PowerPack
- Charging time: 8 hours (with charger 3 hours to 80%)
- Brakes: front - 300 mm discs, 4-piston calipers; rear - a disk of 220 mm, a 2-piston caliper
- Front suspension: 42 mm inverted fork
- rear suspension: mono-shock absorber
- front wheel: 3.00 × 17, aluminum
- rear wheel: 3.00 × 17, aluminum, built-in motor
- dry weight: 180 kg
- Seat height: 780 mm